Hack evolution heroes of utopia (cheats, code)
evolution heroes of utopia hacking
  • Cheat, hack: gem crystals, medals, gold coins, level up, unlock heroes, biofuel. Hacked game evolution heroes of utopia android, ios.

The plan of the article:
    A small overview of the game.
    Letter cheats and codes.

Hacked evolution heroes of utopia android, ios

List of letter codes in the hacking game:
    level up - AolbTG;
    gold coins - 798O6t;
    hack download free (pc, android, ios) - wVTlrZ;
    gems crystals - l6UnUu;
    inflict x100 damage on the Boss - ihbNiV;
    medals - w8oq2V;
    upgrade technology - IiNoyK;
    unlock all heroes - s8mmiO;
    million damage per second - xgVmMZ;
    Biofuel - 5lrsQp;

teleportation - 5xJJEq. You'll start a new game and you'll recalve data disks for studying technologies.;

evolution heroes of utopia android, ios hack

You are the commander of a rescue expedition sent to Utopia in answer to a Myday message. However, during the approach to the planet an unknown enemy downed your ship.
    HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Fido, silly dog, how couldn't i find you? You are with me since I was a child, and i will find you even on the other side of the galaxy! You better tell me how you escaped from the ship?

When our ship evolution heroes of utopia was hit, i managed to use my rescue capsule. It landed not far away from here. And fell right into a pack of these spiders...

I tried to escape, but the spiders caught and surrounded me... I thought that's the end, but then my Master appeared and seved me!

Boss fights have time limits. Red bar represents remaining time.

◆ Fight in the same ranks with friends and share your resources!
    ◆ Compete with players around the world in tournaments on a galactic scale!
    ◆ Independently produce ammunition for fighting the most dangerous opponents!
    ◆ Enjoy bright and rich cartoon style graphics!
    ◆ Relax, because in this game, all you need to do is tap away!

how to enter cheats evolution heroes of utopia.

Lost Age gift logo
New games (Press to check all games listed in this letter.):

Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.
HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!

Archive (old games):
A ; B ; C ; D ; E ; F ; G ; H ; I ; J ; K ; L ; M ; N ; P ; R ; S ; T ; U ; V ; W ; X ; Y ; Z