Vlad Circus: Descend Into Madness cheat codes list
Vlad Circus: Descend
  • Vlad Circus: Descend into Madness Switch Review – Run, You Clown!

Vlad Circus: Descend into Madness is a macabre survival horror game that brings a circus of horror to Switch, and we think it's well worth the ticket price.

Introduction to Vlad Circus

The moment I saw the trailer for Vlad Circus: Descend into Madness, I knew I had to play it. It immediately drew me in with its unique yet simplistic visuals, intriguing characters, and striking setting, and as a fan of all forms of horror – the weirder the better – it was a real standout for me during Fear Fest 2023. As such, as soon as I saw an opportunity to get a ticket to the show, I immediately donned my red nose and face paint in preparation for this Vlad Circus Switch review.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Cheat Codes Description

Cheat Code 1: "CLOWNFEAR"

Description: Enter "CLOWNFEAR" during gameplay to unlock a special in-game costume for Oliver Mills, turning him into a fearsome clown with enhanced abilities.

Cheat Code 2: "SPOOKYTUNE"

Description: Inputting "SPOOKYTUNE" grants Oliver the power to silence the eerie whispers and voices haunting him, providing a moment of relief from the madness.

Cheat Code 3: "GHOSTLYGIFT"

Description: Activate "GHOSTLYGIFT" to receive a mysterious item that can aid you on your journey through the circus mansion, but beware, as it may have unexpected consequences.

Quiz Time!

Test your knowledge of Vlad Circus: Descend into Madness and its cheat codes with these challenging quizzes:

Quiz 1: Vlad Circus Lore

• What era is Vlad Circus: Descend into Madness set in?

• A) 18th century

• B) 1920s

• C) 21st century

Quiz 2: Unlocking the "CLOWNFEAR" Cheat Code

• What is the effect of entering the "CLOWNFEAR" cheat code?

• A) Unlock a secret ending

• B) Transform Oliver into a clown

• C) Reveal hidden collectibles

Quiz 3: The Stress Meter

• How does Oliver reduce his stress level in the game?

• A) By finding hidden collectibles

• B) Using the rosary in his inventory

• C) Eating in-game snacks

Quiz 4: The Role of the Lantern

• Why is the lantern a crucial item in Vlad Circus?

• A) It provides health restoration

• B) It reveals hidden passages

• C) It illuminates dark areas

Quiz 5: The Impact of "SPOOKYTUNE"

• What change occurs when you use the "SPOOKYTUNE" cheat code?

• A) Enhanced character abilities

• B) Removal of enemy encounters

• C) Improved graphics

Questions and Answers

• Q1: Which cheat code transforms Oliver into a clown?

• A) "SPOOKYTUNE"

• B) "GHOSTLYGIFT"

• C) "CLOWNFEAR"

• Answer: C

• Q2: How can Oliver reduce his stress level in Vlad Circus?

• A) Eating candy

• B) Using the lantern

• C) Using the rosary

• Q3: Why is the lantern an important item in the game?

• A) It reveals hidden passages

• B) It provides health restoration

• C) It illuminates dark areas

• Q4: What era is Vlad Circus: Descend into Madness set in?

• A) 18th century

• B) 1920s

• C) 21st century

• Answer: B

• Q5: What is the primary effect of the "GHOSTLYGIFT" cheat code?

• A) Unlock secret areas

• B) Receive helpful items

• C) Enhance character speed

• Answer: B

Lost Age gift logo
New games (Press to check all games listed in this letter.):

Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.
HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!

Archive (old games):
A ; B ; C ; D ; E ; F ; G ; H ; I ; J ; K ; L ; M ; N ; P ; R ; S ; T ; U ; V ; W ; X ; Y ; Z