HIGH ON LIFE cheat codes: hack weapons
HIGH ON LIFE code
  • Secret cheat codes HIGH ON LIFE from hack panel

Gift redeem pass #HIGH-ON-LIFE

We can survive this together of you just listen to me. Those G# guys are gonna turn your whole species into drugs. Can you handle a gun? Because you know, i'm kind of a gun, and if you don't use me to kill those G3 grunts, they are gonna kill us. It's our base. Grab the warp drive@ We'll use this to warp the hell off this doomed. Sorry, no offense, i don't mean to upset you, but yes, your planet is doomed right now. Listen, bring me up close to your face, you can aim better. Press LB to close spam pop ups. Durashield pickup - your bounty suit will automatically regenerate your vitals after being damaged. It can be dropped by enemies and will give your suit some bonus protection on top of your normal health. Press RB to fire Kenny's Glob shot at Splatforms with green goop on them. Hold RB to predict Kenny's Glob shot path, then release to fire. Gatlian trick hole abilities charge more slowly when you're in combat. SHoot enemies that have been launched with Kenny's glob shot in the air to jungle them.

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Press LB to attach to magnetic objects and hookbugs. Press RB to refill your Gatlian's trick Hole meter quickly in combat. Use the radar in the bottom left corner of your visor to detect lungoxes via blue markers. You can adjust how frequently your weapons speak outside of important narrative moments by changing the settings in the pause menu. You can aslo adjust enemy chatter. Check the hunter forums in the pause menu for combat tips, then complete the challenges to earn extra pesos and unlock more posts. WHile moving, press B to dodge a short distance in the same direction. Wile jumping in any direction. B to dodge in mid air. Jump forward and then press B to dash forward in mid air. Collect crystals from the warp drives on warp bases.

Hack menu - HIGH ON LIFE cheat codes list:

speed up - FgDfw8uhV
    unlock skills - HpHXCnssT
    promote - aZQsfoflB
    level up - 9JblRBPey
    mastery boost - CoQTKqhDn
    secret combination - HMHyN0bJL
    daily gift - oTDIuyC8r
    battle pass - 7g6SLK5N1
    resources - cKImwpPwf
    gems (diamonds) - bqyCZBnWG
    VIP privileges - J9aaZkr5k
    EXP pack cheat - iRYUh56BD
    gold coins code - kbP7FgdJG
    mystery box - JiI4sdWg9
    premium pass - ZDwpFsWih
    starter pack - jT4gmtnwA #HIGH-ON-LIFE gift password
    unlimited stamina energy - b6ozZ1vdq
    mixed package - dvhUUATlK
    awaken - 6JvLMIx2J
    upgrade - VGTUifRKl
    evolve - WZ6oWtbN2
    off ads - ovg748AaP
    shards - ynJicMpW3

HIGH ON LIFE hack menu & cheat codes tips

Ammo sac - this tiny biological tweak gives Kenny room to hold more primary ammo. This way you can miss a lot more and still not run out of ammo. Or you can just not miss at all and get more shots in. Up to you.
    Durahealth tank - some bounty hunters don't want to die and that totally makes sense. If you're one of those reasonable bounty hunters, here's my idea: add more tanks so you can store more health so you can stay alive for longer. You can just keep stacking these and maybe eventually you'll have enough that you'll stop being scared of death. it would be so smart to find one million of these.
    how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
Lost Age gift logo
New games (Press to check all games listed in this letter.):

Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.
HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!

Archive (old games):
A ; B ; C ; D ; E ; F ; G ; H ; I ; J ; K ; L ; M ; N ; P ; R ; S ; T ; U ; V ; W ; X ; Y ; Z