Hack Super Toss the turtle cheat code cash shells
Super Toss the turtle code
  • Secret cheats Super Toss the turtle codes: hack panel

Gift redeem pass #super-toss-the-turtle

+500% nanob bounce - 7pSohZa83
    +500% bomb power - Is0Nm8TPw
    +500 shells - BiQxzMMJt
    Cash that you make from now on will be multiplied for 24h. - zN7hPzflA

No more AD breaks - no more interruptions from ads. Reward tickets allow you to get extra resources that you previously got by watching ads.
    Get more rewards - skip the ads: exchange reward ticket for extra resources!

Tap on the turtle to shoot it. Press and hold outside to control speed.

unlock all Cannons - ipXD8Nw5O
    Circuss tosser - free. You keep ot. I don't think the clowns are looking for it anymore.

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    title: Cheat Super Toss the turtle hack codes
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories: GAMES HACK #super-toss-the-turtle

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

unlock all Guns - bAJr4VNv5
    Slingshot - free. I broke out my neighbour's window with one of these as a kid. He deserved it.

Stuff is divided in four categories, you can take one item from each category.

Unlock a random character for every 100 shells that you collect.

Leaderboards:
    - max distance;
    - max distance with Nukes;
    - most cash collected in a run;
    - use only: goliath, revolver, Soda jetpack, small chest bomb, extra bullet, no nukes
    - use only: shish kebab, assault rifle, rocket pack, land mine, cape, no nukes.

Unlock all stuff - Xt97xMLQi
Lost Age gift logo
New games (Press to check all games listed in this letter.):

Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.Press to check all games listed in this letter.
HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!

Archive (old games):
A ; B ; C ; D ; E ; F ; G ; H ; I ; J ; K ; L ; M ; N ; P ; R ; S ; T ; U ; V ; W ; X ; Y ; Z